Welcome to Thomas Leavitt's Space.Org
A long, long, very gosh darned long time ago in a galaxy far, far, very gosh danged far away, I registered this domain while running Web Communciations, LLC, the world's first self-service web hosting company, founded in May of 1994 by myself and Chris Schefler (RIP). Since then, it has undergone a host of incarnations, but for the moment, it is basically my web playground.
(1) Avoid fried meats which angry up the blood.
(2) If your stomach antagonizes you, pacify it with cool thoughts.
(3) Keep the juices flowing by jangling around gently as you move.
(4) Go very lightly on the vices, such as carrying on in society, as
the social ramble ain't restful.
(5) Avoid running at all times.
(6) Don't look back, something might be gaining on you.
-- S. Paige, c. 1951
PHP Code for Fortune
Source: Michel Kern's PHP Fortune extensively refactored by myself.